Pro-Fit is an adhesive free installation system, improving efficiencies in time, cost and operation throughout the life of the vehicle. It comprises an integral velour backing to the floor covering and a special fire-retardant hook tape adhered to the sub-floor.
The Pro-Fit system is available for use with;
• Coral FR entrance systems (Classic FR/Brush FR/Welcome FR)
• Coral Move FR/Coral Move Vision FR broadloom carpet
• Tessera FR broadloom carpet (Nexus FR/Helix FR/Alignment FR)
Tessera FR with Pro-Fit
Customers who use this system experience far shorter first installation times (normal adhesive installations require 24 hours drying time). For renewals the advantages are even greater as it is simply ‘pull up the old and drop down the new floor covering’ that is required. No glue removal, no difficult sanding, no drying time.
These advantages over traditional fully bonded adhesive systems mean cost savings for train operators as a result of:
• Quicker and easier installation and replacement
• No need to wait for the adhesive to dry
• No waiting time before the carpet can be walked on
• Immediate use of the train after installation
To find out more about the full range of Forbo’s flooring solutions available to the rail industry please visit http://www.forbo-flooring.com/rail.
Alternatively, if you wish for a Forbo Flooring Key Account Manager to contact you or to send in an enquiry then please email your details to the following address; email@example.com.
For more information please contact;
IKAM Marketing Manager
IKAM Marketing Team
Forbo Flooring Systems UK Ltd
High Holborn Road
Tel: +44 (0)1773 744121